• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sink unit, surgical scrub, field unit TM?

indy4x4fab

Banned
I'm looking for the TM to a

sink unit, surgical scrub, field
part no: DPSC DWG 60146FD
nsn 6545-01-429-6715

Any help would be of great help I would love to find it in a pdf file if possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Check to see if TM 10-8340-224-23P does anything. I ran a quick search on it and came up with nothing for pdf...
Yep spent about an hour looking threw different pdf's and never turned up a manual for it. Checking TM 10-8340-224-23P, this tm is for how to set up the hospital tent, already checked this one all 224 pages of it.

Stan Leschert

That would make a really sweet addition to an MKT.

Since those are Un-Obtainium up here, I'm going to have to go with a Paloma (propane on demand heater) to make our MKT meet health regs.

You would think that we are opening an OB/Gyn Ward ... not serving burgers to the public!

erixun

Self contained, heated sink TM

I know this is an old thread, but..... I just won a couple of these units from GL, will be picking them up next week. I believe the manual to be inside the case still, if it is, are you still interested? I would be happy to scan it (pdf) or photocopy it for you- what ever you would prefer. I think I will be selling a couple of these as well, as I only need one.... so keep your eye on the classifieds around the fifteenth of this month.

Last edited:

PA GasPasser

I wanted to reply to this then forgot all about it. I tried to look into this while I was downrange last summer/fall. We had one of those very units setting outside the entrance to our FST. I wasn't able to come up with anything. Even on AKO. It has to be out there, but my search-fu is obviously lacking.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OH, OH I know the answer to this!!!!

For medical items go to the USAMMA website (down right now or I'd have linked it). Medical TM's are through them. USAMMA stands for US Army Medical Materiel Agency.

erixun

sink.jpg
We had one of those very units setting outside the entrance to our FST.
I've never used one in the guard, can you tell me anything about them? Do they work well? In other pics I saw that people used a 5 gallon jerry can for the supply of fresh water and then another jerry for the used or waste water, is that how you used them as well? Did the units heat the water fast enough? Seems to be an instant or tankless water heater, but I know my "Zodi" camping shower/water heater takes a little bit to get going. I think I am going to use one when I go camping with my generator (I know its "glam"ping but the older I get, the more comfortable I want to be, besides I have a 5 ton to haul it all :wink::wink:, and the other is going in my shop to wash my hands with out having to install a water heater or plumbing. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

PA GasPasser

View attachment 403287
can you tell me anything about them?
We used a 5 gal can for supply water, but I don't remember if we had a collection can for the waste water or not (it was Afghanistan--who gives a...rant aborted) anyways it was nice to have running water to wash you hands off. Especially after a case--or cases. It pumped water out slower than you could dump out a 500ml bottle, just as a frame of reference. As far as heat goes--it was 100+ degrees! If it was heated, I wasn't aware of it. Even in Oct when I left I'm not sure that the heating option was utilized, so I can't comment on that part. If you can supply the power and you want a stand-alone sink you have exactly what you need.

As far as the "glam"ping goes--Don't apologize. I remember the words of a WWII vet who said something along the lines of "I camped across Europe from Normandy to Germany; I'm never camping again!" I say something similar. I've "camped" in multiple countries across multiple continents, I don't care to "camp" here in the US.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks