• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sitting Tall in the Saddle and Can't See

lost in the bush

I noticed when riding with my partner in his M109A4 is line of site is the top of the windshield..

Now the short bugger is only 5' 10" however he is long in the body. In fact if his legs matched his body he would be 6'4" like his son and if his body matched his legs he would be a Hobbit. ( A Mean tough old Hobbit).

Question: Is their anyway to lower the drivers seat, because he has to hunch down to see the stop lights?;)

goldneagle

I noticed when riding with my partner in his M109A4 is line of site is the top of the windshield..

Now the short bugger is only 5' 10" however he is long in the body. In fact if his legs matched his body he would be 6'4" like his son and if his body matched his legs he would be a Hobbit. ( A Mean tough old Hobbit).

Question: Is their anyway to lower the drivers seat, because he has to hunch down to see the stop lights?;)
I would get a different seat and build a base that is the hight he needs. I installed short versions of Freightliner Air ride seats. They are height adjustable and give a nice soft ride.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks