• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slant back kit value

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack/ny

I have a slant back kit that I bought for a project a year or two ago. I am no longer going to put it on my 998 A1. What would be a reasonable price to put it up for sale for.

Jack

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you talking about just the sponsons and rear hatch portion, or everything including c-pillar and roof? Without knowing what all you have together it's hard to give a realistic idea.

jack/ny

Seco Parts has complete Slant Back kits for sale at about $5500. I think it depends on how fast you want to sell it.
I just went on the Seco site.
Top with rear hatch and sponsons, 5500
Hardware kit, 2900
No B pillar, ring mount or hatch.
I think I have everything except for the rear struts.

Jack

Action

I paid less than $3500 for complete setup with hatch, turret, turret support, side tubes, covers, toof, sponsons, hardtop w/s frame all 4 x-doors, etc. It cost me another $100 for an NOS rear hatch.
That was about 15 years ago, though. :cool:

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
I paid less than $3500 for complete setup with hatch, turret, turret support, side tubes, covers, toof, sponsons, hardtop w/s frame all 4 x-doors, etc. It cost me another $100 for an NOS rear hatch.
That was about 15 years ago, though. :cool:
ACTION😎 ACTION😎 ACTION 📢📢📢

You can multiply that times five plus now and be close, LOL

What ya trying to do ??? Make everyone feel bad 😭😭😭, CAMO

Action

Just saw a slantback kit (less turret and turret support) on facebook yesterday for $9500 in Oregon.
I hope you arent the seller. It is listed as “rare complete” for 9500. Lol. The turret is extra. No mention of turret support or b-pillar tubes.
I didnt post on FB, but you guys know me !
For potential buyers...do your homework.
that FBlisting is too high for what you get. IMHO.

wgtactical

I hope you arent the seller. It is listed as “rare complete” for 9500. Lol. The turret is extra. No mention of turret support or b-pillar tubes.
I didnt post on FB, but you guys know me !
For potential buyers...do your homework.
that FBlisting is too high for what you get. IMHO.
I'm in Georgia. The one I have is not for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.