• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slantback sold last week at auction.

hummer4x4guy

But it is a 4 speed with AC and them nice LED headlights. If a slant is what someone wanted this isnt that terrible and it gives them something to do with fixing it up. Working on my truck is now 1/4 of the fun.

bchauvette

Ken and I had the pleasure of test driving some HMMWV's during his M1061 recovery. All of them where in very rough shape. Driver position was l uncomfortable,tiny seat tiny steering wheel.No slant backs.
IMG_1462.jpgIMG_1464.jpg

hummer4x4guy

Sardo67, you can bid on a truck as soon as the auction starts. The final few minutes are when the auction should end if no other bids are placed.

Sardo67

Ok, how long are the usually is what I was wondering. I see the start date and time and It seems the ending is just a few min away.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 minute bidding time. Your question belongs in the auction forums.

olewhiskey

There are more Slantbacks coming up. That one needed some things to get going. No doors, not running the tires were in bad shape for some reason .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks