• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slave cable adapter

mbwarner

I have a two pin jumper cable set, and one truck with a NATO socket.

I need to adapt two pin cable to single pin truck. Anyone got one? I've got a two pin socket to one pin cable adapter, but now need the opposite.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need a new nato style cable and adapt it for old 2 pin type when you need that.

DanMartin

Wait...you have a 2 pin *cable*...oooh. Ummm...should have read your post more clearly.

I suggest maybe getting a NATO cable end and a 2 pin end from Saturn, and some welding 00 cable from a local welding shop and making your own. I've never seen a female-to-female adapter for slave cables (I'm sure they exist, but never seen one).

willey10

I have the 2 pin 11 footers everything I have is 2 pin except the M1009 I had an extra two-pin receptacle cut the leads short put a new Nato end on it's kinda bulky but if you need a boost bulky not a bad thing and M38 in Maines trying to sell my cables I am keeping them.