• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

slave cable-what is it?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
they've been called slave cables since they were invented (i think) - so I guess it is Politically Correct
Who could possibly be offended by a jump start system?
Oh - never mind

ida34

emr said:
As stupid as it sounds to an average joe,,, It is NOT OK to use the term "Slave" cable, OR "Slave those trucks",,, In the NJ Guard, I am suspecting this is nationwide, But it is a"" BIG"" NO"" NO"" In the NJ Guard...No slaves at work here...Oh My..I say grow up...my 2 cents....Randy
I suppose you do not have master and slave drives in your computers in NJ either. When I was in the 101st they were slave cable used by white guys, black guys, and guys of Latin descent. We only had one color. Green.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 20 footers are bulky, but much appreciated when you can't position the vehicles "ideally" (receptacle to receptacle) to jump them. You can run it under one truck, or in from one end.

emr

readyman said:
Wait till the naacp googles "slave" lookin' for reparations... Uncle Sam's gonna have to ante up. Maybe even SS, heck we're all still buyin' and sellin' em. :)
:D THATS FUNNY :D I heard its only 10% of the people who want reparations actaully have relatives that were actually enslaved. but what the hey might just as well give it to everybody ... :? ...Randy

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just about every race and nationality has been enslaved at some point throughout history.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks