• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slave jumping

SGT Estum

Dont reuse starter mount bolts
Just curious... what's the reason for this? Is it because the old ones are likely to have been over-torqued and therefore stretched out and likely to break? If that's the reason, shouldn't they be OK to reuse as long as they were torqued to spec?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
dont have to over torque, once torqued, they are stretched, each time they are reused they are stretched more

winerydale

Banned
Rick, I had a similar problem with my 1008. Check all of the conections and the ground. The problem that i found was inbetween the altinators, the conection. My 2 cents. David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks