• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sleeping at the GM factory in 52

XM 2742

Looks like someone wasn't quite awake while running the stamp machine.

Pull start on the starter handle is on the wrong side and upside down. The oil filler tube oil level stamp is backwards too.

Anyone found the same thing on their gasser?

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You have one of 150 M211s made that way...on purpose.

In 1951, an agency that will not be named here --- discovered a transverse universe which co-existed with ours but was a mirror image of same.:cool:
The mirror image universe was having a problem in a small country called Aerok there and Korea here....:cookoo:

Get the picture now??:lol:

Oh...and when you get her running and take a video and put it on TV...the wheels look like they are turning backward...but don't worry....it's normal...for that truck:driver:

XM 2742

Were diltheum crystals in the vending machines at GM in 52. I know that solveing the 1952 mystery in 2010 is a waste of time BUT........... a large number of former european DP camp people were given jobs at GM between 49 and 52. Perhaps some former non- english speaking factory workers were given the task of running the lettering press. Oh well........hope they labeled the bombs correctly.

Anyone else notice the same mistake?

dieselolds

if you look inside the oil tube vent the letters is correct and easy to read when adding oil to level.
I think the WW2 CCKW is the same.
The start handel i dont know, where on the truck is it located ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks