• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slight Emergency, need vinyl cab cover in NJ ASAP

LiqTenEXp

Hey,

I bought a cap cover for my M35A2. I measured the length and height of it and it looked good. Bought it at the show this weekend. Come to find it is way too wide and is made for a 900 series truck.

It is now for sale!!!!

Unfortunately the canvas cover I pulled off won't go back on all that well. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one ASAP. I live in northern NJ.

Thanks,

Brad

WPNS421

We have a new cab cover and a used one, we removed them from our M109A3 and our M35 when we replaced them with hard top roofs. They are complete kits with the rods, asking $200 for the used and $300 for the new one. The used one is in good to fair condition, the new one was installed on the truck and removed six months later. PM or e-mail at gilles@oops.ca

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a new in box m35a2 cab cover for $175. Its tan but can be painted with household paint to match. Shipping will probably be about $20 via fed ex.

LiqTenEXp

Thanks guys! I have 2 leads to follow up on tomorrow. Might have one by the weekend.

I was able to get the old canvas cover back on, it complained a little bit, ripped here and there but its on!