• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Small part needed

Boatcarpenter

Does anyone have a bleeder screw for the top of the secondary fuel filter housing they would like to part with? The hex head and stem broke of the main part today when I obviously overtightened it after changing fuel filters today :(
Thanks,
BC

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BC use an 1/8 NPT pipe plug (brass) until you find the real thing.
It can be used as a bleeder valve also by cracking it and then tightening it.

Boatcarpenter

Yes Bjorn, it looked like common pipe fittings though I didn't check right then. Looks like one could use the same type of petcock drain that is on the bottom of the cannisters and would have a little more control over where it spews out and catch the fuel instead of having it spray all over the engine compartment, as mine did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks