• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Smyrna,TN trucks

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anybody see what the deuces at Smyna,TN went for today? I was watching them and was going to bid this afternoon but I got tied up away from the computer. The prices on the closed watchlist have been off fo some time so I'm not sure if they're right or not.

EdMontana

m16ty said:
Did anybody see what the deuces at Smyna,TN went for today? I was watching them and was going to bid this afternoon but I got tied up away from the computer. The prices on the closed watchlist have been off fo some time so I'm not sure if they're right or not.

Prices are WAY OFF.....I know one lot that at main page stuck on $2,200 but truck actually went for $4,600.

I guess it give motivation for who does not know about the unreal prices to bid in the next auction :lol:

Somemedic

RE: Re: Smyrna,TN trucks

I was curious about that too...
Sparta had a couple of trucks that went for *a-hem* less than 1300. Hard tops, heaters, and what I thought were super singles?!?! Stated they were driven onto the lot??? When Drexel had Lot 5009 that listed as didnt run and went for I believe almost 1600 or more?

Maybe it did but that just seemed strange

LanceRobson

RE: Re: Smyrna,TN trucks

Sometiimes you DO steal 'em.

Last night we bought an M35A2 with winch, heater, racks, air shift and new paint, at Drum, for less than $1700 and one at Picatinny with a winch, heater, air shift, racks, hardtop and singles for $1643!

We didn't inspect the one at Picatinny so I've got to find out if it will need trailered home.

Two weeks ago I bought an M35A2C for $2,300 and the post auction results showed $928. A pair of CUCVs I bought last month had the same kind of results.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: Smyrna,TN trucks

sak00 said:
I had bid on the winch truck. I believe it went for $1870. I didn't get it.
That's the one I was kind of watching more than the others but I was only going to bid if it went cheap. Atleast I know I didn't miss anything at $1870.