• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snagged a boat with the Deuce today.

rebel_raider

Went to Farmerville to pick up an aluminum boat this afternoon. What do you think? It's a 1952 Bridge Erection Boat, but it hasn't ran in 10 years. My buddy Joseph and I are going to see what we can do with it, Joseph mostly. The boat is actually not ours, we just picked it up and are going to work on it for a fellow MV enthusiast. It sure looked good behind the Deuce, though.:-D

Attachments

rebel_raider

The pics really don't do it justice. If you want to get the full effect you need to stand at the wheel and look out over the bow. That'll make you feel like somebody.

tblackbu_77

Wow, I was thinking maybe you snagged a boat while passing one on the road. Expecting to see fiberglass and trailer parts lining the highway.

Better to hear you picked up a complete boat. Looks cool behind the Deuce.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be some bass boat trailer! I can just imagine the comments and looks when you backed into the ramp with that truck and trailer!
Have fun!
Regards Marti

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty sure it would have been painted after its release. Does it have the gas engines or diesels? We found a four color Army marked one last year during our travels. They are pretty hard to find cheap.:roll:

sodslinger

That boat looks identical to one down the creek from me, except the one here is painted camo and has vietnam era markings on it. It has twin detroits and two huge stainless steel props.

rebel_raider

This one has the gas engines, unfortunately. I looked, but I can't find the manuals for it. I asked on here a while back, but nobody had or knew of one. Portrayal Press doesn't have it, either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks