• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow Handling

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Like I said... Hmmwv in the snow is driving in a control skid, at best. CAMO
Was talking to a customer at work today. He mentioned that he had to drive his "toy car" to Virginia this evening. He was all excited that his new car had a "SNOW" button for traction. Not sure how well that will work, but he sure was happy to have that feature.

So, I was wondering: Maybe we need a button for these MV's. We could add a feature / button that is DITCH. You push the DITCH button, and drive up out of the ditch. Maybe? Kinda like the EASY Button that Staples used as a marketing ploy?

The only other possibility for the DITCH button would be to have the roof fly back - and the seat fly out the top with a small rocket under it - like an ejection seat in a fighter plane. (Are we getting cabin fever yet?)

:cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks