• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

snow / ice tires for deuce

DanielP

I want to use tall singles.

And I agree that chaining up is best, and that is great for a hunting trip, but for driving down our canyon (10 miles) to Salt Lake City, doing some stuff, then driving back, chaining and unchaining will be a mighty pain in the rear. For the past 10 yrs we have used studded tires on our civilian vehicles, and that is fine most of the time.

Thanks for the hint on getting an air powered stud gun. I will look into it. If you have used one which you think does a good job, please mention the make/model. Thanks!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks