• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow run this Saturday 1/9/2016

AZK9

Just realized that none of the tires had chains. I'm thinking that might have helped the deuce with traction issues.

Thoughts? I'd have tried it without chains, especially since the group was large enough to help those that got stuck,
but I would have brought them with me... just in case. 8)

AZK9

Hi SaltyDeuce...

It looks like the more open road areas were well packed down and very hard and slick!

Was there ever a time when you thought... maybe you'd be stuck and not able to be pulled out, up or free of the snow/ice?

Expendable

Did it get hot around 0900 or 1000 for you guys? the trail I was on up there on Sat, the snow melted on the trail and turned to ice. made it more difficult. got stuck a few times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks