• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow storm. M925 is pining

charlietango

The little brother was having all the fun while the big brother was wishing someone would let him play in the snow....

We went from no snow to all of it in two days. Had some digging out to do in my yard! Stay frosty friends, merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:idea: My Christmas wish this year is for Donald Trump to build a northern wall so you Canadians can keep your snow.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's nothing but fat water! I would rather be looking back on winter than forward to it as we are now. Have fun but be safe in it!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The little brother was having all the fun while the big brother was wishing someone would let him play in the snow....

We went from no snow to all of it in two days. Had some digging out to do in my yard! Stay frosty friends, merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear that Christmas song....

"...Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Differentials tracking up the snow!
Yule tide MVs resting cold and alone,
while owners post to forums, OH!...."

:idea: My Christmas wish this year is for Donald Trump to build a northern wall so you Canadians can keep your snow.
Ah, but will Mexico pay for it?

Cute idea. I wonder if the Weather Channel would support it or protest. HMMMMmmmmm.

Last edited:

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks awesome!
I will take some of that in Oklahoma. Keep the below zero temps
Just one storm like that a season would do.

I

charlietango

"I hear that Christmas song....

"...Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Differentials tracking up the snow!
Yule tide MVs resting cold and alone,
while owners post to forums, OH!...."

love it hahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You all are just to funny. And if your going to blame it on Alaska Ill up the anti; We should blame it on Russia. Putin must be messing with our weather.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks