• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal CAMP DIRTBAG Spring run

msisco

RDUKW- yeah, I didn't get home from the desert until midnight. I can come pick up the trailer latter today if that works for you? It would be great if I could get the filters from you. I am trying to get out there Friday to get the old fuel out and replace the filters. Would love to be able to make it to the rally!

WillWagner- I will check with Atelope Valley. Not familiar with AVTE? I will do my best to meet up with you guys.

hole- Thank you. I am excited to be a part of the group. Mark is a great guy. I do partially blame him for me gettin this truck. I went to his place to buy a backpack and got the bug. I didn't think a few weeks latter I would have an M105 and M54. Just kidding Mark, I appreacite your help! I want some of those huge tires now!

Thanks,
Mike

Not me this trip....

Am getting an early start on the next trip though...
Working on remote brake reservoir,spin on Primary fuel filter, Heater, Radiator (Broken mounting brackets, Thermostat, hoses,...oh and...yeah well....Starting to address the clutch issue....But I will probably make a few beach trips first.....

Have a GREAT EVENT.....!!!!!.....Sombody bring the Shovel Weenies for me!!!!

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear ya can't make it :sad: . I'll see if I can fill in as the weenieator this trip!

998Junkie

Not me this trip....

Am getting an early start on the next trip though...
Working on remote brake reservoir,spin on Primary fuel filter, Heater, Radiator (Broken mounting brackets, Thermostat, hoses,...oh and...yeah well....Starting to address the clutch issue....But I will probably make a few beach trips first.....

Have a GREAT EVENT.....!!!!!.....Sombody bring the Shovel Weenies for me!!!!

Can you ship out the Mustard?:grin:

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'm about 95% in for sure. Its the weekend of me and the wifes anniversary and she's being very understanding about me going. Probably going to bring my 2 older kids again, my wifes not a fan of stoddard wells:(. I would be coming out Friday afternoon.

BLK HMMWV

Nathan
Just how are we supposed to get the Jeep off of the side of the mountain without you ??

Sorry you can't make it.

Will making shovel Wheenies. ???
This ought to be interesting .

offroadrunner

I'm in, but I'll be in the old Power Wagon again instead of the deuce. Didn't get finished with everything it needed - seems like I was either travelling, fixing something (else), or it was raining every weekend since the last trip; oh well. I hope to be getting out there Friday sometime; see you all out there.

How about we keep the jeeps on a little more level ground this time!!!!!...

Funny, I was in Germany a month ago and I brought back a buch of mustard...I didnt know what it was I had so I just bought a variety....It looks like I bought the same as the one in the Shovel though!!!!Who Hooooo!!!

I will be sure to bring some to the Fall or Tehachapi event......whichever I make it to...

Have fun guys...Dont forget to bring the plastic power toys!!!

BLK...Dont forget the morning Wake up Call!!!!!....At least 1 6 am for me!!!

BLK HMMWV

Alarm clocks

I will set my alarm clock for a 6:00 wake up in your honor.
I bet they are still going to cuss me out.

I think the Mustard was Beaver Brand if I remember correctly.

What kind of weenies did you use?
About how long did you cook them for?
I think those are a must for ever Dirt Bag event.

The jeep will not be coming out this time.

I just remembered the John Deer. They don't seem to make them like they used to.

You will be missed.
BH

BLK HMMWV

I'm bringing them both out. !!!!!

I have a small plastic kiddie pool and I'm going too fill with -----------.

Oh wait

Just kidding a few of my friends that are coming out are bringing there wives.
I think another ones is coming out just for the day.

Now back to my dreaming ------------------ jello and let them fight over me.

BH

TheRecorder

Let me add my 2 cents worth,
I will be attending Camp Dirtbag with the Deuce. Availably to depart the 21st. 22nd. or 23rd.

Searching for firewood.

hole

Glad to hear you'll make it Jim ! I'm leaving first thing on the 22nd, let me know if you'ed like to travel up together. We could meet at Sierra exit on the 15

TheRecorder

How many would be able to join and make up a convoy this day? I remember last June's trip to Tehachapi with you, Will, Jon and myself. That was COOL!

It should be done again!

hole

Not sure how many can make it on that day, seems most people are going up Fri am. I'm heading up early to try and get the camp site before someone else does. I believe Dug & Barneyszoo are meeting up early Friday to convoy up the 15

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same here, I plan on heading out 0630 ish Friday AM. That should put me at the 15 at 0700-0715 or so. Dug and Barneyszoo, what time you guys plan on being in the 15/210 area?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks