• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal CAMP DIRTBAG Spring run

hole

Pm brother Will, I'm sure he can guide you in the right direction. I havent had to do mine yet, so I cant speak from experience. I hope your able to get her back together !!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I forgot about the 8 metal bows I have in the backyard, 4 corners and 2 uprights, all in good shape. Anybody need them? Will trade for beer, ammo (most any type), cigars or U.S. currency. Phil I will bring out those extra duece hubs I have if you still want them.

100dollarman

Cant wait for the weekend!!!

CAMP DIRTBAG or BUST!:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

www.100dollarman.com will be offering up special discounts for DirtBag participants-

new 5 gal water jug COOLERS $10
20mm ammo cans $10
sorry- out of 50 cal cans
Complete MOLLE backpacks $20
handheld MOLLE main packs $5 ea or 10 for $40

20% off of all tires in stock--- I have almost everything from H1 tires up to 16.00-20s!!! (out of 14.5-20). Lots of new or next to new (titties) tires!!!

This weekend only! Let me know if you want me to bring anything out for you! You can pick up tires at the shop-- 15 miles from Camp, or I can bring them out.

We'll be bringing the Motorhome out this time instead of the weekend warrior- havent had it out in about 4 yrs! Still trying to decide which MVs to bring-- the kids will bring a M1010 amb to sleep in--- I probably will bring my M35a3 on 100dollarman wheels with 46" MVTs-- probably at least one 5 ton-- maybe a deuce-- maybe a Blazer-- maybe the Jeep.

Depends on who and how many peeps I bring with us. We'll have plenty of clean-up equipment! I might try to get out there Thursday-- no later than Friday.:driver:

:jumpin:

998Junkie

Found a leaky front wheel cylinder on the deuce. Got it apart and I'm trying to source parts. Anyone know if Erik's in Escondido has a store front?

How well do the NAPA kits work? It doesn't "look bad", I think it could handle a rebuild ok. It's not rusty, or gummy or crappy inside.

Any help would be appreciated - we can't miss Dirtbag!!
I ordered from Erik and got it next day (It's Cali so one day is all it takes). Don't panic yet.

I'll be bringing the step van this outing as I'm leaving the MV home until I've got my proper license, I'm too close to have to wait 6-months to a year.:cry:

But I still can't wait to get out there again.:-D

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered from Erik and got it next day (It's Cali so one day is all it takes). Don't panic yet.

I'll be bringing the step van this outing as I'm leaving the MV home until I've got my proper license, I'm too close to have to wait 6-months to a year.:cry:

But I still can't wait to get out there again.:-D
Erik's is only 40 miles from me - I wonder if they can ship to my wife's car in their parking lot? Even next day I wouldn't have it until sometime Friday - we are scheduled to roll Friday morning.

998Junkie

Erik's is only 40 miles from me - I wonder if they can ship to my wife's car in their parking lot? Even next day I wouldn't have it until sometime Friday - we are scheduled to roll Friday morning.

I'm thinking Erik would give you a tour of the place. I ordered some connectors from him last month and paid to get it UPS next day. He sent me an email saying that UPS treats SoCal as next day and he refunded the next day and only charged ground and I got it the next day.

I don't know too many vendors who go out of their way like that.;)

msisco

Hundy,

I want a set of wheels for my 5 ton. Let's make a deal. Are you interested in a trade? I have a nice AR I would be willing to trade. I just bought the truck and after parts, registration etc. I am tapped. I also sell audio/video systems. How about a nice new LCD or plasma? ****, I will come wash all your trucks for the next year!

I met you a few weeks back at your place. I bought that truck in Hesperia off Craigs list. I will be driving out Saturday to meet you guys.

Seriously I want some our your wheels!

Mike

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know which NAPA number is correct - UP 14451 or UP 45? For the rebuild kit.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I forgot about the 8 metal bows I have in the backyard, 4 corners and 2 uprights, all in good shape. Anybody need them? Will trade for beer, ammo (most any type), cigars or U.S. currency. Phil I will bring out those extra duece hubs I have if you still want them.
Do you still have towbar feet (or foot) ?

100dollarman

Hundy,

I want a set of wheels for my 5 ton. Let's make a deal. Are you interested in a trade? I have a nice AR I would be willing to trade. I just bought the truck and after parts, registration etc. I am tapped. I also sell audio/video systems. How about a nice new LCD or plasma? ****, I will come wash all your trucks for the next year!

I met you a few weeks back at your place. I bought that truck in Hesperia off Craigs list. I will be driving out Saturday to meet you guys.

Seriously I want some our your wheels!

Mike
Mike-
Give me a call 760 964 5123- I am sure we can work something out. (I have LOTS of dirty trucks! LOL!)

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up parts from Erik's - GREAT GUY with awesome service! Got a new wheel cylinder and a rebuild kit. Hopefully I'll be up and stopping in a couple hours or less.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deuce is patched up and ready to roll north. Leaving here about 0830 to try to hook up with Phil by 1000. See you all out there!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Talked with hole, he got there OK, said the camp was full of nails. Spent couple of hours tidying up a bit.
I should be outa here around 7 ish, guess i'll not set an alarm and wake up when I wake up...Lord knows i'll be up early enough with the "alarm clocks" out there...Capt. Cordite :lol:

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Got most my junk loaded up. Dug, I'll bring the only towbar foot I have left. Hopefully I will be hitting the road by 330 tomorrow. As a side note I too have had great dealings with Eriks military surplus. Top notch service!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks