• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal CAMP DIRTBAG Spring run

998Junkie

I'm looking to go to Torrance for the road test. I wish Inglewood did CDL testing... much closer to home. BTW...I used to patrol Ladera Heights, View Pk and Windsor Hills.

Was the tester a real stickler at Montebello?
Well I see LASD vehicles in the area and in my office park since the county children s protective service is located there. I've been there 13 years so we might have shared the same pavement one time or the other.

I got lucky, the tester was more than fair or I was being overly critical of my driving, but I think if I had a tough one I probably wouldn't have made it out of the parking lot. My instructor before the test felt there was a 10-20% chance I'd fail based on which tester I drew(he felt I needed a few more hours). When he saw the tester walking to the truck he said I had the best chance at passing. The other guy I went with didn't make it out of the cab pre-trip, failed on the air brake test.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to go but I would have to ride with somebody. anybody willing to take me along?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
You can go up with me - IF you drive my little truck and camper. LMK

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to, but I don't have a license yet. that's why I'm asking for a ride, if I had a drivers license, I would already be going.

Don't worry, we'll take you along anyways.......................

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dug, let us know how your massage worked out for you!:lol:
Just worry about the next Dirt Bag. And let's make it a "Mine Free" event......................................................