• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So easy a girl can do it....driver training results.

joeinaforest

Not to be nosy but have you had that truck long or did you get it about 4 months ago? I was going to buy a truck from indiana just like that
Picked it up off of Craigslist on Memorial Day. It was in Jeffersonville.

The main seal appeared to be blown, as it was leaking all over the place. Turned out that the oil was overfilled, and I suspect the seal softned up after some use.

Now the seal no longer leaks... Still planning on repowering in a year or two, so not worried about motor anyway.

Thanks to everyone for the kudos!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GREAT video, I have a 6.6 year old daughter and she sits in the drivers seat and wrestles witht the steering wheel, the other day I told her she moved the tires, OK she said all proud of her accomplishement NOW I can drive it she said! You could not have wiped my smile off with a bat!
KK

aaron379

Picked it up off of Craigslist on Memorial Day. It was in Jeffersonville.

The main seal appeared to be blown, as it was leaking all over the place. Turned out that the oil was overfilled, and I suspect the seal softned up after some use.

Now the seal no longer leaks... Still planning on repowering in a year or two, so not worried about motor anyway.

Thanks to everyone for the kudos!
same truck.... i was driving it to his moms house to get it notorized when the seal blew out.... i got worried about it since it was the first one i was going to buy he said he was goin to fix it and then sell it to me but then you got it.... id say u got it pretty cheap do you still have the extra cargo cover?

joeinaforest

same truck.... i was driving it to his moms house to get it notorized when the seal blew out.... i got worried about it since it was the first one i was going to buy he said he was goin to fix it and then sell it to me but then you got it.... id say u got it pretty cheap do you still have the extra cargo cover?
Yes sir...all is well. I have a couple of cargo covers, but they aren't "extra"...sorry.

I do have 10 NDT's and rims that are "extra" along with a Hercules multifuel that runs great and seemed to need a front main seal at one time.....make an offer :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks