• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

so got got some really big tires the other day......

just_enough

ha ha thought i'd share it with you all i bougth these for another project but seeing my deuce next to them tends to make the mind wonder as to how wickedly sweet a duece would look like with a set of 6 66's under it....:-D def nee hydro steering

im 6'3" and i look short next to them sideways

and the other on is next to my dads jeep.. he about pooped when he wlaked in the garage and say em

Attachments

Pasaway

so what are they going on? your own personal Bigfoot?

those are huge. if you did put them on your deuce, you'd have to start making appearances at monstertruck rallys.

Josh

ive seen a deuce on youtube(cant find it anymore) running monster truck tires in the rear(custom made rear of coarse) and dual tractor tires up front.

USMC6062

I've seen the truck in person. It is a deuce, with 5 ton running gear. It has a 5 ton T-case hooked to the back of the deuce T-case, and the rear axles are located by a homemade link suspension with air bags, I think the front was blocks and leaf springs.

wehring

48" terra tires

Has anyone put 48x31-20 or 48x25-20 tires on a bobber yet? They should clear just fine with no lift...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Ridgerunner

Has anyone put 48x31-20 or 48x25-20 tires on a bobber yet? They should clear just fine with no lift...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

I have two sets of the V-treaded 48x31's, both sets with 2 1/2ton 6-bolt pattern wheels. One sets on my mud bogger. The other set is just sitting there in the barn, but I haven't put them on the shorty Deuce yet. I am going to put them on the Deuce when I run it in the Memorial Day parade this spring. It should be interesting, I have dual 9.00's in the back yet, so I have to do a hub-flip first. It should be interesting.

Last edited:

Pasaway

I have two sets of the V-treaded 48x31's, both sets with 2 1/2ton 6-bolt pattern wheels. One sets on my mud bogger. The other set is just sitting there in the barn, but I haven't put them on the shorty Deuce yet. I am going to put them on the Deuce when I run it in the Memorial Day parade this spring. It should be interesting, I have dual 9.00's in the back yet, so I have to do a hub-flip first. It should be interesting.
Want to see pics when you do.

wehring

Mini monster

The reason I ask is because I am contemplating buying a set to put on the bobber for a fundraiser for the museum. "monster truck" rides at local events would go over well but the 395s do not look like a tonka toy. The 48x31s will look the part.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks