• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So I'm starting to get anxious...

ragedracer

I've wanted an M1009 for a long time. I finally found this place, and where to get one! The auction I'm shooting for starts Tuesday. I have butterflies in my stomach! WTF, I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to roll around.

Wish me luck on winning one of those tubs!

rr

jw4x4

RE: So I

Welcome to the site. And good luck on submitting a winning bid! I have recently brought home 2 M1009's (thread is in the cucv forum- New MV owner). I WAS like a kid at Christmas just like you describe. Then after I won them, I had to wait for my EUC's to clear. That was like getting a new bicycle for Christmas (which is always cold and mostly snowy here) and having to wait for spring to ride it! I picked them up on 08-08-08. Now I have been waiting 3 more weeks for my SF-97 to get here so I can get license plates. In the mean time, I have been doing lots of work, getting my favorite one ready to drive. So just bid what you tihnk it's worth. And when you have submitted a winning bid, prepare for an anxious wait. But I assure you, it is worth it.

JohnFire

RE: So I

I did lots of research, and went to see several vehicles before I bought the one I ended up with. Never got to look at it either. LOL ended up with a good one too. It took me two auctions back when DRMO ran them and I got it from Germany, a jumpstart and I drove it back to my base.

tlm47201

Yep, I was anxious. Still anxious waiting for the title papers to come. JW4X4, I have been driving my M1009 around some, its seems fine. How are yours coming along ?