• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So is there a cure?

hairtrigger

Your soooo screwed. Might as well enjoy it! Welcome.

I have you to thank for the 5ton. My wife saw pics of yours, and wanted one instantly. 1 week later I drove here home. I am going to build it up with yours in mind. So if you are ever in the Oregon area, a beer is on me. :beer:

hairtrigger

As stated before, no cure, just meetings! At least your comptroller is on the bandwagon with you! You're LUCKY!

:ditto:

Glen, the more I read your post, the funnier it gets! :mrgreen:

Ya having the wife onboard is a huge plus. :) She was more disappointed about not going elk hunting last year than I was. Loves hunting and outdoors, I would say she is a keeper.

91W350

My driveway is almost full, good thing I have a back driveway and another street access behind the garage! Besides, I have friends that are pretty good about free storage. I am wishing I had a little more driveway though.... That is my pack, short eight trailers and a M715.... Glen

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I sure enjoyed driving my 814 TO Red Lobster last night. I got some looks......................

joeM62

There is no cure you'll buy more green iron and if your g/f or wife ask why you'll tell her different
reason why to own one or how you can make money with one. We have support groups here to help you
through it.:)

Ghostdriver

Who needs a cure?

I came home from the hospital as a newborn in an M37 named Tonka. Bought an M43 about 15 years ago. Drove a 5-ton dump in the St. Paddy's day parade this year. Can't imagine life without them.

You've gotta love the whine of the transfer case, and the slightly lopey idle of an inline 6. There is no cure, but there are others like us.

And you do need more than one truck, and you need to park them next to each other so they have someone to talk to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks