• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So simple, like the jitterbug it plumb evaded me...

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So my fat a$$ doesn't have to risk a hamstring injury getting in and out! 🤣😆😁
Yes sir, and I have figured out that a quick couple of steps toward the truck - so the momentum helps carry me - helps a lot too. Not so much on the back of the wrecker though. You can tell those steps out back were made for young men!

Guyfang

Staff member
Ken. I like you. And I hope that we can continue our friendship for 30-40 more years. At least. So please, do not get upset when I tell you this. You simply ain't 20 years old anymore. Perhaps you need to consider something a bit more, "sedate". Perhaps something involving hydraulics. Or an electrical lift system? Two young, good looking Maidens, to assist you in getting up there? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken. I like you. And I hope that we can continue our friendship for 30-40 more years. At least. So please, do not get upset when I tell you this. You simply ain't 20 years old anymore. Perhaps you need to consider something a bit more, "sedate". Perhaps something involving hydraulics. Or an electrical lift system? Two young, good looking Maidens, to assist you in getting up there? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
🤣😆😁 No worries Guy, and no offense taken... and I wouldn't need maidens... more like women bodybuilders! 😁😆🤣

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks