• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

so testing out the form stuff so i can use classifieds

jasonn

so i've been told i need to post in the forums area to be able to use classifed area can some one else confirm this as well.

i think i will blame phd

thanks
jason

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, just make a bunch of crap posts, that way you are not know as a contributing member, and everyone will trust you and your ads.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey BB, been a while. How ya been?

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
so i've been told i need to post in the forums area to be able to use classifed area can some one else confirm this as well.

i think i will blame phd

thanks
jason
According to your ID block on the left of your post, you already have 23 posts in the forum, so you should be good to go as far as the classifieds go. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks