• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So what do you think?

Parker2

I hope these pics loaded:evil: Anyway I got a great deal from greengem on ebay and received two hard tops in order to make one good one. It was alot of work. There was alot of areas that were rusted thru. I filled them in with the mig welder and also had to replace the lip along the inside of the top of the roof. I am pleased with the results and hope you like it. I did steal the idea of the visor from caveman trucks. I had some big rust holes to fill and thought that I would cover them with plate and use the plate as brackets for the visor.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks