• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So who is the biggest mil truck dealer in p.al.

6x6junkie

With mephis gone whose the biggest mil truck dealer in p.a not sure of everybodys inventory but I am sure you guys know :?:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If I had to guess, I would say Eastern sells the largest volume of trucks. Dave is a nice guy and a Steel Soldiers supporter.

6x6junkie

Found a cool video ok kublos inventory on you tube

Found this video on you tube I did not get a count on trucks yet Check it out
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DIobdQMkgI[/media]

m109guy

Likely Dave at Eastern Surplus.

But what does it really matter who is the biggest?

If you are looking for a truck or parts and you find what you need at a reasonable price, it really doesn't matter if they are the biggest or smaller dealer.

I have seen some big dealers that are horrible to deal with and others that are excellent. Same goes with the smaller dealers.

There are more than enough people to go to for trucks/parts all over the country.

bassetdeuce

Likely Dave at Eastern Surplus.

But what does it really matter who is the biggest?

If you are looking for a truck or parts and you find what you need at a reasonable price, it really doesn't matter if they are the biggest or smaller dealer.

I have seen some big dealers that are horrible to deal with and others that are excellent. Same goes with the smaller dealers.

There are more than enough people to go to for trucks/parts all over the country.
Give the guy a break. Sounds to me like the OP was just curious.

6x6junkie

Man wtf

I just was wondering who had the most inventory or selection of trucks
some of you clowns blow stuff way out off poportion. I thought that if you guys are on here you whould no what surounding dealers have

m109guy

Give the guy a break. Sounds to me like the OP was just curious.
What are you talking about, giving him a break, for what? I answered his question then asked a question myself which is what SS is made for. I didn't insult or belittle him but ask why does it matter? If his question was just who else is selling trucks, that is one thing. And he got that answer. But by the way he asked the question, he wanted to know who was the biggest dealer now as if the biggest dealer is the only one worth mentioning.

I just was wondering who had the most inventory or selection of trucks
some of you clowns blow stuff way out off poportion. I thought that if you guys are on here you whould no what surounding dealers have
I would calm down a bit. You seem to have blown things out of proportion. Your question was answered. Some might have read your question wrong (which happens as this is the internet), but starting to insult people is not going to help you any in the future.

If you think you are being badly treated, go start a thread asking for CUCV keys and see the response you get...

Last edited:

bassetdeuce

You are too predictable, m109guy. Your blood pressure must be sky high all of the time.

6x6junkie, remember the majority of the folks on this forum are polite and helpful, not rude aholes.

m109guy

You are too predictable, m109guy. Your blood pressure must be sky high all of the time.

6x6junkie, remember the majority of the folks on this forum are polite and helpful, not rude aholes.
Man....that just shows the type of person you are. I answered the question and since you were not happy, you degrade yourself to personal attacks. Pretty sad.

I am not mad or pissed at anything, yet for some reason you seem to be, or are trying to project it onto others.

You must be reading something that isn't there, as I cannot see your problem. You have to realize that on the internet, you can read something completely differently that what is written. What you seem to think was written in hate/anger was not.

I am sorry if some people had their feelings hurt somehow. I cannot see what is the problem, but I would guess some people get angry when they don't get the answer they were expecting.

And yes, I fully agree that most people on this site are polite and helpful. Sadly stupid, hateful comments by some who try to make themselves look good never seem to help the situation.

jwaller

No wonder, we as a nation, are becoming one of the dumbest on the planet.
You are correct. however your assumption that I didn't read the question properly is in haste. I fully understood the question but felt the person asking should know an additional piece of information. I could have posted any if the dealers that many others listed in other states. how come you don't jump on all of them for posting the incorrect answer for his exact question. ease up some and take a chill pill.

I wanted him to know that memphis was indeed still in business and furthermore; since we can't all have a surplus dealer within a short drive; he would be well to know that if he liked memphis, he could still order from them at their remaining location.

bassetdeuce

M109guy, I never post anything I wouldn't say to someone face to face. I did not attack you (unless you think you yourself are a rude ahole). You read too much into nothing and make drama. If you can't take off the cuff comments, then you are too emotional. It doesn't take a genius to see what is going on here.

To anyone else not caught up in the above BS, isn't Boyce Equipment in Utah one of the bigger dealers?

Last edited:

bassetdeuce

You are correct. however your assumption that I didn't read the question properly is in haste. I fully understood the question but felt the person asking should know an additional piece of information. I could have posted any if the dealers that many others listed in other states. how come you don't jump on all of them for posting the incorrect answer for his exact question. ease up some and take a chill pill.

I wanted him to know that memphis was indeed still in business and furthermore; since we can't all have a surplus dealer within a short drive; he would be well to know that if he liked memphis, he could still order from them at their remaining location.
Lets take chill pills. Include M109guy. :wink:

6x6junkie

Ok now that we are all done fighting does anybody know easterns truck inventory looks to be about 26 or so trucks online has anybody been there ???

G-Force

Jeez 6x6....ya see all the trouble you caused?????:roll:
i think I can understand why you asked the question. Because you would rather go shopping with a place with more selection.......What I don't understand is how this thread managed to get everybody at each others throats.....Sometimes...this site really amazes me..... Can't we all just get along??????