• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2016 Summer Rally Aug, 5-7 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. camping

JDToumanian

I currently have Mondays and Tuesdays off, so last night and tonight are work days... I got home at 03:30, set the alarm for 07:00 to meet up with you guys. Alarm came on as scheduled, and with one slap I shut it off and was back to sleep. So not this time I guess! If I get bumped I'll come up to visit for the day.

Jon

Another Ahab

I currently have Mondays and Tuesdays off, so last night and tonight are work days... I got home at 03:30, set the alarm for 07:00 to meet up with you guys. Alarm came on as scheduled, and with one slap I shut it off and was back to sleep. So not this time I guess! If I get bumped I'll come up to visit for the day.

Jon
That's funny.

bed-flop.gif

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Home safe, had a great time and it was good to see everyone...even Gripy :p

Will post some videos and pics later after I recuperate a bit, with no top, I'm BBQ'd pretty good. Look like Lobster Boy now. :burn: