• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal Fall Dez Trip...What do you wear and what size?

What do/will you wear and what size?

• Total voters

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is just a feeler out to see what/whch people prefer, t-shirts, t-tops, both, and what size. Just so I don't have a mess of stuff left over like last year :roll:
Don't know prices yet...remember, no profit, just paying me back. Last year they were a tad under $10.00 IIRC

Last edited:

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We can do that! Just do the poll, it should tell me who likes/wants what.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a heads up. WE NEED WOOD. Hole or myself usually bring wood for fires, but, there has been little construction goin' on around here, so I am low and hole has some, but not enough to do 3 or 4 days. NO PALLETS! The BLM has serious issues with them as do I due to the nails..GOD I hate flats! If all you have are pallets, please cut the nails outa them...just rip them at the 2 x 4 cross braces. ANYTHING you can bring will be used. I will cross post this in the final head count and t-shirt size posts. I CAN'T WAIT! :-D

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FRIDAY is the last day for this thread, I will order the shirts the following Monday