• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Socal Pre-Doomsday Meet

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But the world can't end soon......the expiration date on my yogurt is 10/2014. :p
WHAT!!! Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Someone should tell someone I can't believe yogurt has that long of an expiration. You must have the really fresh stuff.

Marcel

WHAT!!! Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Someone should tell someone I can't believe yogurt has that long of an expiration. You must have the really fresh stuff.
Yeah, it's that new synthetic yogurt......Yogurtahol. If I have any that exceeds its expiration date I just pour it into my 5-ton multifuel. :shock:

dezert ratt

i just need some new rubber fuel lines, some inner and outter wheel seals, a bunch of grease, and free time.... then, and just maybe then i will make it to this meet fat lady sings

Lextreme

Just got DUG's M105A2 trailer and have been working on it so I can tow it with my M109. It will sleep 4 inside and 4 on the top.
* Lex
* Bad Karma + 5-7
* Fastnova
* Blendmaster2002 - Maybe
* Dug - Maybe
* Dave Kay
*dezert ratt - gonna try my hardest

Blendmaster2002

Well Me and my dad are on the going list.
The reason for being on the maybe list was I want to bring out an mv rather than my pickup this time, so I decided I will get the M36a2 ready, still stuff to do to it but should be done in time.

Here is the current list:
*Lex
* Bad Karma + 5-7
* Fastnova
* Blendmaster2002
* Dug - Maybe
* Dave Kay CHANCE of making it--- GOOD
* Blisters13- Maybe
*dezert ratt -gonna try my hardest

Anyone in Southern California that can go, or may go, or change of status post up should be a good time.

Last edited:

Blendmaster2002

Well guys the m36 is pretty much ready still have a few more things I want to do before the meet but I took it for a little 25 mi drive today with my dad and sister, this thing just about stops traffic almost everyone had to take a look. Got lots of stuff checked off my list, here’s some of the not so boring stuff, swap soft top for hard top check, muffler check (See the thread), Put on the grill with rock guard, had to straightend it out and massage it a bit to get it to fit, I got the grill from hundred dollar man about a month ago when me and my dad went and got some goodies from him, Thanks Hundy!, and touched up the paint check. Here’s what it looked like yesterday, the stack has been shortened since this pic and the hard top camouflaged in and some other things done. I will put the cargo cover for the meet, I store it out of the weather.

Heres a link to the muffler thread:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?98832-Walker-21470-Muffler-install&referrerid=19939

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks