• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top and wheels/tires for sale

chicklin

I'll get these up on the classifieds and update this thread, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up. I've got the following for sale:

1 x Complete soft top kit, including vinyl-padded top, bows and door frames. Everything you need to put on the soft top. It is used, but in great shape. I took it off my truck to install a hard top. $250.

2 x Deuce wheels with tires mounted on them. The wheels are primered black and the tires are about 50%. The tread is probably more like 70%, but the sidewalls are flaking a little, so overall 50%. I may be paint or they may just be drying out, I'm not sure. They hold air. $50 each.

I am near Kansas City, MO. PM if interested.

Here is the classified ad: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=4&de=1935

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks