• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top bow & fuel tank screen?

harleyrkc

Anyone know where I can find a single wire bow for my soft top and a replacement screen for my fuel tank? I'm missing the bow and my screen is split. I've had no luck with either.

harleyrkc

Sorry, it wasn't intended as a want ad. I didn't realize asking if anyone knew where to purchase something would be interpreted as a want ad. BTW neither are for sale in the classifieds.

tm america

i don't think there were any listings in the classifieds.. i believe saturn surplus has the screen for the fuel tank.. i can get you a set of the bows .. my local military surplus store has several sets... i will check price on them this weekend when i'm there....but i'm sure there is someone on the site that has both on hand

harleyrkc

i don't think there were any listings in the classifieds.. i believe saturn surplus has the screen for the fuel tank.. i can get you a set of the bows .. my local military surplus store has several sets... i will check price on them this weekend when i'm there....but i'm sure there is someone on the site that has both on hand

Thanks tm america, thats what I was looking for. I'll give Saturn a call tomorrow.