• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft Top Channel? Need help identifying, please.

Coonass77

Hello all. I was given several pieces of what's shown in the attached pictures. I assumed it was something similar to pn 12340031, which is used to secure the leading edge of a soft top to the top of the windshield. The edge of the soft top slides perfectly into the channel on the part, but the angular profile of the part doesn't quite match the radius of the windshield frame. I've searched every parts manual I can find, but haven't been able to locate something that exactly matches this particular part. I'm assuming it's for a soft top, but maybe that's where I'm going wrong and why I can't find it. Can anyone help identify it and what option/configuration it was used in? As I mentioned before, the closest thing I can find is pn 12340031 (FORMER, WINDSHIELD (SOFT TOP) {HMMWV}), but it's definitely a different part than this. Thanks for the help.
image_67173633.JPGimage_67166977.JPGimage_67159809.JPGimage_67145217.JPGimage_50412033.JPG