• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top gun torrent modification.

sermis

With the cost of a hard top and shipping plus I like the look of the soft top. Don't really like the slant back tips. I decided on the soft top modification. Added the gun ring torrent B pillar, attached to windshield, and made a bracket to the C pillar. Really modified the original B pillar as a cover over the round B pillar to support the soft top. Really pleased how it turned out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

riderdan

Very cool. I've had similar thoughts (don't like the slant-back, but would love a turret) and it's helpful to see how good your truck turned out.

sermis

I removed the seatbelt plate from the B pillar and cut out most of the curve then scabbed the original B pillar offer the gun B pillar. Worked out really nice. On the C pillar I added a piece of angle iron all the way across then made an angle iron bracket where I added the rubber bushing. I'm not going to shoot a 50BMG off of it but I think its strong enough for the 30cal.

sermis

I would like to get a round hatch cover. I think it would work better

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks