• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top red dot A/C compressor bracket

Star Auto Electric

I am trying to install a red dot compressor on a h1 soft top with the 6.2 d engine and i need some visual ideas of how to mount my vbelt compressor without interfeering with the breather hose. any help would be greatly appreciated.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some A/C mounts that came with my Hmmwv kits I installed in the M939's. I did not use the mounts in the kit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Markr

I live over in Mesa Arizona I'm looking for one of those 5 Groove pulleys. If you have one left cuz you give me a call 482-228-2096. My name is Mark. Thank you

Markr

Hopefully I'm not replying to the same person. I'm looking for that V groove pulley if you still have one. My name is Mark. My phone number is 480-228-2096. Thank you I live in Mesa Arizona

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully I'm not replying to the same person. I'm looking for that V groove pulley if you still have one. My name is Mark. My phone number is 480-228-2096. Thank you I live in Mesa Arizona
Markr, I still have the pulley and mount in the photo, if you are interested.