• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top with hard slant back.

Can a slant back be driven without a soft or hard top in place?

Can a slant back be driven with the hatch open? Is there a cylinder that holds it open? I have a big dog, he needs more room in the bed than the slant can provide. Ha

Does anyone run a soft top with hard slant back? Assuming the slant can be driven without the top.

This is my first post, I've searched all over and can't really find the answers. I just keep finding soft slants, which I don't want to do.

I also own a metal fabrication shop, so was thinking about doing a kind of jeep top design, where rhe whole thing is modular, driver and passe ger can go topless, but 2nd row stays covered. Anyone seen or done anything like that yet?

I've read that the slant isn't very practically removable like a jeep on a regular basis, and realize this wouldn't be a daily thing, maybe seasonally.

I just really like the slant back, but also really want the soft top. Thinking my wife won't appreciate me having two.

Thanks all!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will get some comments/advice on this issue.
Please put your city/state in your location.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks