• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft tops

Predator42

I bought one of the $100 ambulance tops on the sportsmans guide site, not realizing that the C pillar and top bows as well as the rear bow system is entirely different and taller. so now I have an ambulance (full length soft top) I cant use up for grabs in UT. area. unless someone can point me to the right parts. I cant seem to find them.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought one of the $100 ambulance tops on the sportsmans guide site, not realizing that the C pillar and top bows as well as the rear bow system is entirely different and taller. so now I have an ambulance (full length soft top) I cant use up for grabs in UT. area. unless someone can point me to the right parts. I cant seem to find them.

And you won't...I haven't seen those parts in over 20yrs, for that matter, never....but hey, you never know.