• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft tops

FrankUSMC

Could he make a top that went from the wind shield to the top bow? Like the ones you see on jeeps, just to keep the sun off you. No sides or back.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AZDeuce

I'm with FrankUSMC, I'd like a "bikini" top for my Deuce, for "air conditioning/shade" during the hot AZ summers, would you guys consider making up some of those?

emr

I do have to say the bikini top idea is way cool, and I would love to have one for an M35 or 800 series, Now this is an old idea though, many cckw's of the 1940's had the 2 section tops from uncle sam and they were/are cool. i used to run my 352 with just the as called here the bikini or just the top canvas on all the time, it sure looked best to me that way, so how about maybe redoing the old idea of having a removable rear curtain...??? it sure worked well in the 40's...:-D