• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Solid Gold M105A2?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$500-550 for those M101A2s is cheap. I wanted one, too, but I could not pull the trigger...too many green-iron purchases this past year (and possibly one going down for me this weekend...another $15K out the window). :wink:

acmunro

I was surprised they went for 500-550 since they had surge brakes and 8X6.5 bolt pattern. I made my mind up I would bid more, but didn't make it home in time. They must not have gone into over time. Snooze and loose I guess.

mberetta

All the time

Maybe I'm the only one out West that has seen them go in the $800 range regularly and not even nice ones like in the pictures you posted.

You think $800 is bad? Check this one out. This is highway robbery. I just got one from barstow via GL for $150.

I'm guessing it's a supply and demand issue. Maybe there just are not enough to go around out here.