• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Solid Windshield?

M1key

I was wondering if anyone out there knows anything about this type of windshield. It is one piece (windows do not fold up) and has 12v wipers on it.

I got it from a '52 Studebaker M35.

Thanks to all

Attachments

Last edited:

dm22630

I have seen them for sale ($325 I think....), and I have seen them on dealer trucks that have been refurbished.....

I dont know where to buy them, but I would like to know!

:popcorn:

jatonka

Zeligson truck equipment did those windshields and fiberglass front ends for high line and oil field trucks. We had one with a Sterling Marauder pressure digger on the back end. Drilled a lot of big holes with it. JT

Last edited:

OldGoat

I am gonna mount two Andersen awning type windows in mine. :razz: Low E glass and double insulated. Safety glass of course. No grilles, electronic crank outs .:roll: And screens for the bugs. Mirror finish exterior.:wink:
Don't forget the lifetime warranty. :smile:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks