• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Solution to my faulty blinker lights.

markpeltier

I posted a question about a problem with my blinker not working on opposite sides of the truck ( Front driver and rear passenger) on my deuce. I was told to check my grounds, but that was not it. I bought a new signal control module on ebay for 30.00. That was the solution. I also bought new lights for the back of the truck. That set me back another 100.00, but it was worth it. By the way, I just took my truck up north on a 600 mile round trip, and it was a great ride with no serious issues. The suprising thing was that it only took 49 gal. to do it!

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
This should probably be in the original thread as it reduces the clutter here. It also allows future readers to see a resolution to your problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks