• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sombody HELP me

kc5mzd

Note: Your company name will appear on invoices. If you do not wish invoices to be in the name of your company or you are buying as an individual, please fill in your Last, and First name (e.g., Smith, John).

I would sugest puting your name like it says...

kc5mzd

If they ask for it you will want to give it to them.
VERY IMPORTANT you will want to give them the number of a landline that is in your name - not a cell phone on your EUC if they aver ask for one. If you don't you will be rejected and you will loose the item you bid on.
They only ask for a EUC when you buy something that requires one.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All deuces require an EUC unless you get one from GSA, you don't get a choice whether to fill one out. When it asks use when filling out the form I always put parade/collector vehicle.

dm22630

If they ask for it you will want to give it to them.
VERY IMPORTANT you will want to give them the number of a landline that is in your name - not a cell phone on your EUC if they aver ask for one. If you don't you will be rejected and you will loose the item you bid on.
They only ask for a EUC when you buy something that requires one.

Well I only have a cell phone & have bought 25+ trucks & 7 trailers through GL.....every one has had an EUC. I have never gotten rejected due to a cell #.

2cents

onegmjack

I told you wrong,I was thinking of EUC.I put none on EUC becaue of cell phone.Was told in revision to white out and put anything in so I put in cell phone. Cleared in 31 days my second cleared in 14 days.

Last edited:

kc5mzd

I told you wrong,I was tihking of EUC.I put none on EUC becaue of cell phone.Was told in revision to white out and put anything in so I put in cell phone. Cleared in 31 days my second cleared in 14 days.
When I sent my first one in they wouldn't take it without a land line in my name. They said it was for verification of ID. I have heard of people being rejected who put cell phone numbers. The reason they got for the rejection was that Battle Creak was unable to verify their identity. If I found a great deal on the exact truck I wanted I wouldn't chance it, but they may have changed the rulles - they do that sometimes...

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me the auction you are looking at-don't post it. Everyone I just pulled up on GL requires one. The only ones i've ever seen not requiring one was demil required which was cutting the frame. If they are EUC required they will not let you pick it up without one.:wink:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to clarify this, what is being talked about is an open purchased truck not a CUCV, deuce, 5-ton ect. We are talking like a F150, F250, Ram, Civilian sedan ect. No EUC is required.:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks