• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some good overlanding lessons on Youtube (WHITE WITCH in a van)

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will leave that to a man of your talents. I am but a simple old Diesel Duck. ;)
My juices run rampant to experience her craftsmanship and to run my hands over the subtle curves in her build and see first hand what makes her tick ! To be front row of such brilliance and rite in the trenches of her gift to get everything nature has to offer !

Guyfang

Staff member
My juices run rampant to experience her craftsmanship and to run my hands over the subtle curves in her build and see first hand what makes her tick ! To be front row of such brilliance and rite in the trenches of her gift to get everything nature has to offer !
I got a bed in the attic when you wear your heart out!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seriously disappointed! I didn't see one FMV in the videos..............................Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you sure your "thinking" with the correct Knoggen?
Not all would be up to understanding her interior building prowess ! Her wisdom of our yearn to create transends any boundries of vehicles to comit her ability to make better any situation !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There your in trouble. I hardly have room for our three cars and two Bikes. In fact, my car is on the street. And its 230V 50 hertz. Can your rig eat that?
Think i need 60 hertz and 220 or 110 but im not sure i could make it out of latvia alive anyway !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks