• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some New Deuce Owner Questions...

Rolling_Eudaimonia

m16ty said:
If you installed a radio without some kind of headset I don't know how you'd ever hear it. I'd say if you just pulled off one battery the radio would draw enough power to hurt.

The CTIS isn't very reliable on the A3. Not something I'd wan't making a trip like your talking about.

Yes you can run 11.00-20s duals.
So I won't be using the A3's CTIS system, I'll have to find a better one. The Kraz 255B has an awesome CTIS on it's axles perhaps I can retro-fit that system into my Deuce. But there is no beating CTIS when you need reduce tire pressure for extra traction and weight displacement.

Barrman

RE: New guy questions

Single tires work better off road than dual tires. This was learned by the military in WWII. That is why the first version of the M35 was actaully the singled out on 11.00-20 tires M34. Same with the M211/M135 GMC series trucks. 8 tires pushing forward are hard to get turned by 2 tires on the front. Add lockers and it will be worse. Go with single tires.

Rolling_Eudaimonia

Re: RE: New guy questions

Barrman said:
Single tires work better off road than dual tires. This was learned by the military in WWII. That is why the first version of the M35 was actaully the singled out on 11.00-20 tires M34. Same with the M211/M135 GMC series trucks. 8 tires pushing forward are hard to get turned by 2 tires on the front. Add lockers and it will be worse. Go with single tires.
The dual 11:00x20's are only for the highway and light offroad work. for heavy duty work offroad I'm going to put on 14:00x20 or 16:00x20's with CTIS I have big plans for this truck.

jjfricko

RE: Re: RE: New guy questions

the vin number is VIN# 04E-13871-0525-20012 thats all the information i could find its a m35a2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks