• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

some pics of my trucks...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sweet looking trucks! Once I get this airforce deuce running, I plan on painting it to look like yours.

KaiserJeep715

yea the tires on the 715 right now are primarily for the road... i would like to put some hummer tires haven't decided yet...

the duece took first in its class on that mud pit haha and it def got stuck. I plan on putting lockers on the rear axles and brand new tires.

I had a blast!

Hkx3

Nice looking rides, wish there were more action shots here..like of MINE! (But you need a photographer for that...Im usually behind the wheel!) :doh:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks