• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some Setting Adjustments needed...

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I wish you would make the background lighter for us with old eyes.
I sort of agree. I think the color scheme looks really attractive, but I'd welcome the ability to tweek the text and/or background colors for better readability. Not all displays or eyes are created equal! :)

That being said, I do like the new site! There are some very nice new features.

chicklin

I wish you would make the background lighter for us with old eyes.
Personally, I like the colors, but I could see where it might be a problem for some. Mike, maybe after the fuss dies down and you get some time you could provide an alternative stylesheet and some instructions on how to use it in IE and Firefox? Maybe just change the background and text color for the threads? Just a thought.

K45

I might have missed it. I have been trying to find it, but for some reason in each section I got in the threads are in alphabetical order instead of chronological. Forgive the noob question if it has already been answered or I am missing some setting. Thanks. I still like the site and this new upgrade really hits home with the color skeme and set up of the military. Good job.

mangus580

I might have missed it. I have been trying to find it, but for some reason in each section I got in the threads are in alphabetical order instead of chronological. Forgive the noob question if it has already been answered or I am missing some setting. Thanks. I still like the site and this new upgrade really hits home with the color skeme and set up of the military. Good job.
check the thread called ??????????????

I think i have it fixed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks