• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

some thing to think about ?????

fnsexpress

the price of shipping is going up! for every thing the bigger the more its going to cost you that equipment you just won for $5000 may cost you 2 times what you paid for it to get it to were you need it KNOW what your bidding on KNOW what its going to cost dont take your buddys word that it will be around $$$$$$ to ship get informed on what kind of trailer you need if its a oversized if so why is it oversized. whats over weight on a RGN may not be on a flat or step is there a dock to load from will GL help with loading if so what kind of help ? in the last 3 years I have talked to a hand full of people that have won a bid only to lose the equipment do to not being able to get it out because of the cost of transportation or limited pick up days at base or no help loading I have had to drive empey over 1000 miles to be at my pick time and date not to lose my equipment.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Lack of prior preparation................

One of the reasons I bailed on the M915's in Columbus OH, last week was a 1100 mile round trip to recover them.

I seldom bid on anything that is more than a couple hours away due to recovery cost.