• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some things you left behind in Belgium

duncan

Heya, had a lucky day today. On my way through Belgium I saw some nice looking MVs whizzing by in the corner of my eye. Turned my semi around and took a spontaneous coffee break :roll:

Now I don't know any details on these, but I know how you people love pictures, so here goes! You'll probably identify all of them in a second :drool:

Attachments

Nice pictures, thanks for posting them. You found some interesting vehicles, they all look to be in excellent condition.

Oh yea, I did leave those behind. Be a pal and send them back to me.
Just the two on the trailer will be OK.

Last edited:

gunboy1656

Nice pics, but can anyone explain to me the "we got him" slogan on the back of the 109.

I know during Operation Iraqi Freedom they came on tv, and said we got him...referring to Saddam, but I dont remember us getting anyone during the gulf war.

duncan

Dunno about the slogan, thought one of you might. Just thought it looked nice. Those parked trucks in Belgium look like they are road-legal with the plates on and all.
The ones on the trailer seem un-licensed, probably show vehicles.

I was wondering, what would be under the canvas covering the back of that halftrack?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks