• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Someone please save this m211w/w

wiggall

My neighbor has until 1 July to get rid of this M211W/W It has been converted to a fire truck long ago! When I figure out how to upload photos from my wife's camera I will post them here. It is a GREAT BUY AS IS WELL UNDER SCRAP PRICES! It is located out of Orofino, Id. PM me for more info.

paulfarber

No matter how low the price its gonna be at least $2-3k to haul it any distance.

July 1 is still a ways off.. post it around and see if he will part it out.

waayfast

I'm probly the closest to you (it). I sent a PM last nite but I guess it did not make it?? Does it run? Is it rusted bad? Pics would help. If it were cheap enough,the savings may even go as a down payment on my divorce---Yep the little woman would kKILL me :roll:.But hey if it were cheap or if he would trade-----------I'd still look into it. (Yeah,Yeah---I can stop anytime I want to -----------)

Jim

waayfast

After this spring I'd better----------------------:roll:

But it's so close and everthing else is so far away, ---see honey we are actually saving money by spending more[thumbzup]. Low shipping cost ---just up the road a ways. I can haul it home on the Freightliner just as soon as I get Cletrac #7 offloaded------:cookoo:

Jim

wiggall

I think that he wants $800.00 fo it now, and it does run, but not fast! He has until 1 July to get it off the property! if needed I can park it at my place.

gunboy1656

I know of an M211 in PA, the owner will take 500 cash or trade on a good condition cargo cover for a deuce (either canvas or 3 color). Can get pics this weekend.

Truck does not run, has factory hardtop. need a bit of work.

wiggall

The box sides were cut off has the fire truck bed welded in place has 2 one inch hose reels with hoses has a bunch of 2 1/2, and 1 1/2 fire hose, gas powered water pump, and suckion hose. Tires look to be in good shape the seats need new covers, The winch cable is rusty. Inside the cab still looks to be orignal Military. He has until 1 July to get it off the property. He is down to $800.00, and if someone needs to store it I can drive it to my property 40 miles away. And park it there.

waayfast

OK!

I have decided that I need to be a good boy and get my feet back under me before dragging home any thing else. I am officially OUT of the running! Sounds like a good deal but not for me- not right now:roll:. Good luck to the seller and the buyer.

Jim

Jim

wiggall

OK!

I have decided that I need to be a good boy and get my feet back under me before dragging home any thing else. I am officially OUT of the running! Sounds like a good deal but not for me- not right now:roll:. Good luck to the seller and the buyer.

Jim

Jim
I can understand that! I am in the same boat!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks