• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

something new for my deuce

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a buddy near me who was probably the last of the dedicated cannon cockers, was active from about 1978 to 1988, and shot all sorts of towed 105s and 155s. He loves field artillery pieces, owns a few small ones from the civil war. He just got his first M37, and I think he needs to find something like this to tow behind his rig.

You should see the artillery piece that the war college in PA on I-81 has on display - a real Nazi 88mm field artillery piece. Worth a small fortune, they've got it out next to the interstate for the world to see. Must've been a recent bringback from one of the former Communist states...

nickd

I was down in the vicinity of Easton Maryland for work and saw this piece infront of the VFW post and had to take a few shots. the date stamped on the name plate reads 1944. Would look great behind my deuce!